Unmatched Sequoia National Park Lodging
Wuksachi Lodge is located in the Giant Forest area of Sequoia National Park. The modern lodge offers 102 guest rooms, a full-service restaurant, cocktail lounge, and a retail and ski shop. The lodge is located two miles from Lodgepole Village and four miles from Giant Forest Museum. Hiking trails from the lodge lead to Cahoon Meadow, Twin Lakes, and Lodgepole.
A great way to book a book or get more information at the lodge is to visit the official page provided by Delaware North.
We have enjoyed numerous events at Wuksachi Lodge located just north of the Giant Forest. Their restaurant is a nice getaway in the high elevations of the Sequoia National Park, and fun events like historical talks provided by the Sequoia Parks Conservancy are perfect for the whole family.
Every national park has its top lodge, the one place to stay that reflects all the park stands for. The Wuksachi Lodge is Sequoia’s signature hotel, a striking stone-and-cedar mountain lodge situated in the heart of the park and surrounded by a mighty sequoia forest and soaring Sierra peaks. Open year-round and located with the best access to Sequoia’s awesome attractions, the Wuksachi Lodge was built in 1999 in a spectacular alpine setting at an elevation of 7,200 feet.
Limited wireless internet is available in designated areas of the main lodge. We are unable to get sufficient bandwidth to offer internet in guest rooms. You will be able to check email and flight information and use some social media sites, but you will not be able to stream video, watch movies, transfer large files or large amounts of data, or use real-time services like voice chat or screenshares.
All guest rooms at this distinctive Sequoia lodge are located 100-200 yards from the main lodge, and feature upscale, natural décor highlighting native granite rock, oak, cedar and hickory woods, private baths, flat panel televisions, telephones, hair dryers, coffee makers, iron/boards, mini refrigerators, ski racks, central heat, and daily maid service.
You’ll enjoy our Sequoia lodging’s remote location, yet all the modern amenities and guest services of a AAA-rated three-diamond hotel. It’s the perfect base camp for exploring the wonders of Sequoia by day, and as evening falls, spinning Sequoia stories next to a roaring, rock-rimmed fireplace.
Wuksachi Lodge Fast Facts:
- Convenient access to popular national park attractions, including the Giant Forest Grove of the Big Trees and Giant Forest Museum, Big Trees Trail, Crescent Meadow, Wolverton Recreation Area, and the Lodgepole Visitor and Market Center.
- 102 spacious mountain lodge guest rooms with private bath and modern guest amenities, offering spectacular mountain or forest views.
- 90-seat full-service restaurant and lounge, featuring signature Sierra Alpine cuisine, soaring windows, oversized stone fireplace, and forest views.
- 1,320 square feet of dedicated meeting and special event space with full audio-visual and catering services available.
- Standard, Deluxe, and Superior category rooms are available for the physically challenged.
- Native American-themed gift shop features logo apparel, gifts, and other necessities.
- Bell service, daily maid service, and ample complimentary self-parking.
- Surrounded by numerous scenic hiking and cross-country ski trails.
- Transportation available for guests requiring assistance from the main lodge building to the guestroom buildings.
Make reservations online or call (888) 252-5757.
Delaware North Parks & Resorts operates overnight accommodations, food and beverage, retail, and other services at Kings Canyon National Park (Grant Grove and Cedar Grove areas).
At an elevation of 7,050 ft. (1,980 m), it’s snowy in winter and chains may be required to reach it during winter storms.
Contact The Lodge
64740 Wuksachi Way
Sequoia National Park, CA 93262